Suspension of Certain Combat Arrows

Poster: greytom@juno.com

Maybe somebody can answer this question for me: are balder blunts allowed
in rapier combat?  At least two archery marshalls told me no, because
they can dent the masks.  Several rapier marshalls I have talked to said
they were allowed.  (Besides, with out masks, we don't have to worry
about the bounce back).

Thomas de Grey
of Ponte Alto