Re: Suspension of Certain Combat Arrows

Poster: "MTR/AAHR" <wolffe@onslowonline.net>

Ok, let me put it this way. THIS is exactly WHY I was leery when my own lord
Husband said he wanted to take up heavy fighting along with rapier. And why
I will be sticking with rapier. I'm sorry for those who have been injured, I
have seen what a blow to an unprotected part of a body can do, it wasn't
pretty, but by asking questions, I can cover all the bases and have a good
point to make to him when I argue that he isn't protected well enough for my
liking. *S* Sorry if I offended anyone with the questions, they weren't
meant to be snappy or whiney, merely curious.
Wolfe