Re: Suspension of Certain Combat Arrows

Poster: "David Ritterskamp" <jonnyb70@hotmail.com>

[No, the fletching (as it is now used) wouldn't keep the end from coming
all the way through.  There is a way to fix that, though.  Just allow
the use of solid plastic vanes and make a 3-vaned bolt mandatory, since
a 2-vaned bolt would still be able to flip sideways.]

Regards,

Ld. Jonathan Blackbow
Clan O'Shannon
"Good...bad...I'm the guy with the gun."
-Bruce Campbell, "Evil Dead III: Army of Darkness"