Atlantian 12th Night

Poster: Jhan Knebel <rixende@dasia.net>

As the winds cool and our thoughts turn to home and hearth, I, Lady
Rixende de Rouen, Autocrat of Kingdom 12th Night, send greetings unto
the Talented Artisans of the Fair Kingdom of Atlantia.

At Altantian 12th Night, we will have an Arts and Science Display area,
as at past 12th nights.  Bring those crafts which you would like to
display, but not necessarily enter in the arts and sciences competition.

We would also like to see the many talented artisans of Atlantia come
forward to demonstrate their crafts and share their knowledge with the
populace at large.  We will be providing an area for artisans to set up
and work on their crafts.  We are not requesting formal classes, just
that you have a willingness to explain what you are doing and introduce
your craft to interested individuals.  Come as an individual, or come as
a group!  We welcome one and all!

Please bring all that is necessary for your craft, as we cannot
guarantee tables etc.  To reserve an area for yourself or your group
(Let her know if you have any special considerations, we will try to
accommodate you)  please contact our Merchant coordinator.

Merchant Coordinator: Baroness Gwynwilf of Sacred Stone  (Beth Roberts)
 (704) 986-6724  gwynwilf1wolf@yahoo.com

In Service to Canton, Atlantia, and the Dream,
Lady Rixende de Rouen

Autocrat, Atlantian 12th Night, January 9, 1999
rixende@dasia.net