RE: 'Nother Heraldic 'Sperimen

Poster: E L Wimett <SILVERDRAGON@Charleston.Net>

For what it is worth, I had paper trails on a lot of this information and was able to resolve a lot of these through personal knowledge and contacts when I was Clerk of Precedence.  We did not put the info in the main database, however, precisely because we had no way of reliably updating the info (e.g. when a name changed through marriage or divorce) and because we had solid info on so few people.