Kneeling and Manhandling Michael

Poster: EoganOg@aol.com

Often I've wondered if I should not kneel when called into court.  I have
altal platella, which is nothing serious, but does affect the knees.  The
longer I kneel, the rougher it is on me getting up.  The last time I was
called into court was to recieve my Pearl.  It was a complete and utter
surprise!  I very gladly came before TRM and knelt, wondering what in the
world I was doing up there.....  well, all the Pearls came up, etc., etc.,
words were spoken, and I wound up kneeling for a rather long time (at least it
felt that way to my poor knees!).  I was very happy and trying desperatly not
to pay any attention to the stiffness in my knees ;-)

When I finally stood, I had to give King Michael my hand and litterally climb
up him!  I had no idea it would be that difficult, and so after court I found
His Majesty and explained why I had to manhandle him like that.  He said that
he had thought nothing of it.

So, the moral of this story is, if it does not bother the Crown to be used as
a ladder during court, I don't think they will mind a breif explanation of why
you cannot kneel, for whatever reason.

Aye,
Eogan Og
(who will most likely continue to kneel out of sheer stubborness and not
wanting to feel old before his time ;-)