Re: General Questions about Kingdom 12th Night

Poster: Logan & Arielle <sirlogan@mail.clt.bellsouth.net>

There is a correction as far as the heavy tourney goes.

The tourney will begin around 10:00 and last only until noon.

So, come, fight, go to the hotel and shower, throw on yer nice duds, eat lunch
and/or come back, hang out, have fun, enjoy the party afterwards.

Easy enough??

Duke Logan