Re: words words words was(RE: Other 12th night events)

Poster: "Greg Prevost" <gregp@ix.netcom.com>

I have to disagree with you Rebecca.  I have found that any phrase can by
said insultingly if that is the intent.  It is not the phrase but the
attitude that needs to be adjusted.

Those "ladies" could of been just as insulting and elitist saying "modern"
instead of "mundane".

Janos

PS: Hey Rebecca, are you coming to Dismas?  I still have some cabins and a
few feast spaces left.