Re: words words words was(RE: Other 12th night events)

Poster: argent <argent@prodigy.net>

For many years now I have used the civilian.  As used by Rev and Civ war
reanactors. I feel unlike mundane there is no derogatory overtones.
  If a civilian takes the time and effort to speak with us , It usually means
they are pretty interested in what we are doing .I  have recruited many gentiles
in to the society with simple courtesy and not treating them as "mundanes".
                        Silver