Atlantian Knights vs. the 7 Dwarves

Poster: Cassandra the Forlorn <lady-cassandra@rocketmail.com>

All this talk of the greatest Knights in Xendom has caused me to
ponder about our own Atlantian Knights.  Of the Atlantian Chivalry,
which would you pick as best the examples of various virtues (knightly
and otherwise) and why.

This is not an invite for anyone to say "Sir X is better than Sir Z
because...", simply that "Sir X would be deemed most generous,
compelling bard, best dressed, etc."

And again, Knights reading this message are not allowed to nominante
themselves  ;-)