Re: Which Atlantian Knights are the 7 Dwarves?!?

Poster: "Brett W. McCoy" <bmccoy@lan2wan.com>

On Fri, 20 Nov 1998, David KUIJT wrote:

> (Let's see if I can remember all the dwarves...)
>
> Grumpy
> Sleepy
> Dopey
> Sneezy
> Happy
> Doc
>
> and Thorin Oakenshield.  I can't remember the seventh.  Lucky?  Stinky?
> Horny?  Goofy? (no, that was a dog...)  I just can't recall...

Bashful, I think.  Actually, there were originally 50 dwarves.  The other
dwarves blamed it on Hungry.

You can tell the folks who have read Tolkien who use the linguistically
correct plural "dwarves" rather than "dwarfs".

Istvan Dragosani
                                         http://www.lan2wan.com/~bmccoy
"The Number of UNIX installations has grown to 10, with more expected."
   -- The UNIX Programmer's Manual, 2nd Edition, June, 1972