Update on memorial info-Kim Fiola

Poster: Logan & Arielle <sirlogan@mail.clt.bellsouth.net>

I actually just found out that if you are unable to be at the memorial
service in Charlotte, the best thing to do (if you are interested in
making a donation in lieu of sending flowers) is to send it to the
following
address:

                  Kimberly Fiola Memorial Fund
                  c/o First VA Bank SW,
                  Gables Branch
                  151 Country Club Road
                  Blacksburg, VA 24060

When her mother called earlier, I don't think she was realizing that we
are connected to a whole world of people whose lives Kim touched that
are not actually in Charlotte and will not be at the memorial to give
the donation to the Charlotte Rep. to then forward to the bank.

Thanks

Logan