re: Plastic, and other (fwd)

Poster: "David Ritterskamp" <jonnyb70@hotmail.com>

[Realism, Julien.  How many spare shields do you want to make?  What do
you do if you run out?  What weapons form would you fight if you ran
out?  What weapons form would you fight originally, knowing that you
could destroy a shield with three or four greatsword/axe/mace/polearm
shots?  Personally I'd probably fight greatsword; enough oomph to
destroy said shield, short enough not to be too slow.  Assuming that you
were going to make polearms/axes/maces in such a way that you could only
swing them in correct, weighted-at-the-end fashion.  We were, weren't
we?]

Regards,

J. Blackbow
Clan O'Shannon