Re: Which Atlantian Knights are the 7 Dwarves?!?

Poster: Eldred <eldred@concentric.net>

Greetings from Eldred!

Melissa wrote:
> > Bashful.. :)

Dafydd responded:

> Ah, that's right!  No wonder I didn't remember it.  Well, I certainly
> don't have to worry about being described as the quintessence of THAT
> dwarf!

No comment.... 8^)

> Actually, I think Stinky, Horny, Surly, and Rude are good names for
> dwarves, but Walt Disney would probably never go for it.

In truth, Uncle Walt *did* consider Sleazy, Stinky, and Surly as
potential dwarves along with many other names of similar ilk.  They
*almost* made it....

Eldred