Re: Llewelyn

Poster: Nancy Davis <nancyad@mindspring.com>

 Meli wrote:

  Sharon Kay
>Penman has also written about the brothers, but I cannot for the
>life of me remember the titles of the individual books.

The first is "Here Be Dragons"(Efen still has my copy). Another is "Falls
the Shadow." I can't lay my hand on the other one. It may be "The Sunne in
Splendour."

I am tickled to hear about the Pargeter books. I hope they are as good as
her writing as Ellis Peters. They are next on my list for the library.

Ysolt
Nancy A. Davis
nancyad@mindspring.com

Lady Ysolt la Bretonne