Re: off topic - role playing

Poster: Jim Trigg <jtrigg@hoflink.com>

The only detail that really should be mentioned is location, location,
location.  What *part* of Atlantia is this in?

(Posted publically because this applies to *all* gathering notices.
Announcing a demo [for example] with directions of "Take I-95 to state
route 540" and never mentioning a state, much less a locality, is useless
for planning purposes.)

Just a Thought,
Blaise de Cormeilles
Pursuivant at Large, Ponte Alto