In Search of ...

Poster: LadyDaria@aol.com

I am looking for a lord or lady to lead the dancing at my anniversary party

The perfect person would have his or her own music and boom box and be able to
teach the dances prior to each one
Food and bar provided, crash space available

The party is February 14 an around 2pm till we are to tired to go on
I know this is a hard day to be alone so bring a guest- my treat
Most SCA event are planned for Sat the 13th that weekend
The party is in Harpers Ferry, WV about 20min west of Frederick

thanks in advance

Daria of Atlantia
Clan Wulfgard
Mah'Own Garb