Little Event with a GREAT Big Feast

Poster: Barbara Bilodeau <carthew@mindspring.com>

I didn't think it would be possible, but with just a little more than a
week to go, we still have some spaces left for the feast at "Little
Event with a GREAT Big Feast"

If anyone would like to claim these spaces, please contact me!  Our Head
Cooks, Lady Ysabel and Lady Alecia, have planned seven courses to be
served over seven hours.  And the menu is sounding great!  The full
event flier is below.

Anne.
A Little Event with a GREAT Big Feast
December 12

Are you tired of working really hard at events – fighting, preparing A&S
entries, assisting at really big events?  Ready for a break from Holiday
preparations and making Twelfth Night gifts?  Then its time to attend an
event where you can relax, talk, and be fed really well in the Barony of
Ponte Alto.  This is a little event for only 80 people, but we are
planning a huge feast with many different dishes, which will be served
over a period of several hours.  Throughout the day and evening, there
will be dancing, music, and gaming.

The schedule is pretty simple: Noon – Site opens; 1:30 pm – Feast
serving begins; 7pm – Feast ends; 10pm – Site closes.

Since this is for a small number of people, we expect to sell out
quickly, so we encourage you to reserve early. Please remember that the
only good reservation is a paid reservation.  Fees for on-board adults
are $12, children $5.  There is NO off-board or day-trip for this
event.  There is a reduced fee for the kitchen and serving staff.   If
you want to participate as a server, please contact the autocrat.

Send reservations to the autocrat, Mistress Anne of Carthew, at:
Barbara Bilodeau
13456 Cobra Drive
Herndon, VA  20171
For questions, contact the autocrat at (703) 437-6271 (NLT 10pm) or
carthew@mindspring.com

The site is DRY and No Smoking is permitted anywhere in the building.

The event will be held at the Falls Church Presbyterian Church, 225 East
Broad St., Falls Church, VA.

Directions:  From South and West – Find your best route to the inner
loop of Rt. 495, the Capital Beltway.  Take Exit 9B, Route 66, EAST.
Exit onto Washington Blvd./Lee Highway (Rt. 29) exit #69.  At the light,
go Right onto Lee Highway (Rt. 29) and follow .5 miles to Broad Street
(Route 7).  Turn left onto East Broad Street.  Go .2 miles, passing the
church on your left, and turn left onto N. Fairfax Street.  Turn left
into the church parking lot.

>From North and East – Find your best route to the outer loop of Rt. 495,
the Capital Beltway.  Take Exit 12A “To Rt 66” (a left exit), EAST. Exit