RE: Kneeling and One's Mundane Private Beliefs (Long)

Poster: "Neal J. Atlow" <atlown@pagesz.net>

Thank you Eogan for helping to clear this up. I meant no insult or attack
by my post, but rather wished to provide some information. I believed, and
still do believe, that the information served the intellectual interest of
some SCAdians. In addition, it might help someone to come to their own
decision regarding the issue either because of their personal or persona's
beliefs. For my own part, I feel that one must be true to themselves when
it comes to religious matters and that no one has a right to criticize
anyone's religious beliefs. If my post did not convey that, then I
apologize. I meant no more by it then someone seeing a post about Japanese
Tea Ceremonies (for example), consulting a primary source, and posting an
interpretation of the ceremony.
In service,
	- Nikulai

	- Gosudar Nikulai Ivanovich