Re: ABC's of the SCA status and submission info

Poster: Xena Drum <xenadrum@yahoo.com>

Greetings to Kari and to all;

The interest for the coloring book is wonderful, and NO it is Not Too
Late! *grin*

The deadline is January 15th, 1999. That is one week after Atlantian
12th night.

I will gladly accept any submissions at 12th night for those who will
be coming to Charlotte.

If someone needs more time, please contact me privately, we do not
wish to turn anyone away!

Snailmail address for submissions is:

L. Wynnie Korup
5809 Ryder Avenue
Charlotte, N.C.; 28226-8305

So far we have an artist who has composed a poem and done one whole
alphabet to that poem, a 9 man morris game page, a seek and find word
puzzle, and this good gentle can do crosswords. Vivat!

We still need other artists to come forward for other line drawings,
the general theme being "The ABC's of the SCA". This coloring book
will be a tool for groups giving demos involving modern children and
others who are new to the SCA.

Further questions can be directed to me here, or to Wynnie at
<poohdrum@yahoo.com>

In service,
Xenadrum

---Janine H Sutter <jsutter@scotland.ces.state.nc.us> wrote:

> Hello, I was interested in making some crossword puzzles but was not
sure if I
> had waited too long and if this had already been done.  I would also
need the
> address for snail mail.  When and where will these be available?  In
Service,
> Kari Kyst

Snip>
regarding electronic
> > > submissions for the educational coloring book in the works...
The graphic formats acceptable for the coloring book are as
> > > follows:

DRW,