Re: Diana Rhys of carmarthen

Poster: "J.A.McGowan" <jam@goshawk.clara.co.uk>

At 10:48 PM 12/7/98 -0500, you wrote:
>At 09:12 PM 12/7/98 +0000, you wrote:

Please apologise to any I may unwittingly have offended with my .sig file,
the format of which obviously needs work--but you were the only ones who
pointed out that it's been jammed up against the text and therefore prone
to misinterpretation!

IRL I am a PhD (well,  nearly--have submitted, etc.) in medieval/early
modern witchcraft, and the quote is appropriate both for me and persona.

Wait...blast...now I've worded it badly again ... :-)

******

"...the countless harlotries of the harlot, graceful mistress of sorcery,
who betrays nations with her harlotries and peoples with her sorceries."
				-Nah. 3.4 (Yes, from the Bible)