University (FINALLY)

Poster: Beth Morris <bmorris@access.digex.net>

Good friends and comrades,

Finally, we have a date and a site for the winter session of the
University of Atlantia.  It will be held on the campus of Stanly
Community College in Albemarle, NC (west of Charlotte).  The date is
February 27th, 1999.

Given the timing, we are not going to try to get the catalog into the
January Acorn, so there are still a couple of weeks in which to
volunteer to teach a class!  Interested instructors, please contact me
immediately!

If you have already volunteered, please contact me with your course
descriptions!

A full announcement will be forthcoming.

Yours in haste,

Keilyn,
Chancellor