RE: atlantia list concerns

Poster: Robert J Welenc <rjwelenc@erols.com>

>> Poster: Bob & Diana Cosby <cosby@erols.com>
>>
>> To whom it may concern,
>>   <snip>
>>     If you feel that my questions on this link are in error or I'm
>> offending anyone with my presence, I sincerely apoligize and
please let
>> me know; I will no longer post them and leave this list.
>	<snip>
>> Diana Cosby
>> cosby@erols.com

>Unless you here otherwise from the listowner, or people stop
responding to
>your queries, you are quite welcome on this list, as is anyone who
maintains
>the proper decorum, which isn't very strict at that.
>
>YIS,
>Lord Gawain Kilgore

I second Lord Gawain, my lady.  I'd FAR rather answer some questions
than see the glaring errors or even patent fabrications in many
'historical' romances.

For instance, the author who wrote that a countess was called such
because she was supposed to count how many times the princess was
alone with a man; if she was alone with the same man seven times, the
princess had to marry him.  (!!!)

If you need  heraldic information checked, please feel free to
contact me either on or off list.

Lady Alanna Volchevo Lesa
Partan Herald, Barony of Lochmere
Laurel Minion