Regarding Dryer Lint......

Poster: bearslayer@juno.com

Gentles and ladies of Atlantia,
	I remember a short time ago, reading that someone out there needed dryer
lint for a project to make some type of paper.  I would just like to
offer lint to the folks that needed it, I now work in a physical rehab
clinic and we do LOTS of WHITE laundry.  There fore if any one would like
for me to save this lint for  them, let me know.

In Service,
Nikolai Bearslayer