poopy dip.

Poster: harleypig@juno.com (The Housel house)

To the good people of atlantia,

>To whom it may concern,
>    I received a private e-mail today asking why you (people of atlantia
>listserve) are writing my book for me.  Honestly, I was surprised by the
>comment, and it was the last impression I would ever want to give
>anyone.
This is one of the things that should be left up to the "owner" of the
list.
Although I don't find the "?" 's in question  of any good ( to my at this
time)
I do think that if one has a problem.......

(Why are we writing your book for you?  Is everyone who contributed going
to be mentioned by name and/or receive a free copy of said book(s)?
Thank you in advance for your answer. )

 the should take it up with the poster...than the list owner.....and than
move on.
 And if they choose to let it have "free rent" in their brain than so be
it.

I have a little and slow computer and still enough room to get my
read them.....and get rid of the ones I dislike.

J.C.