Re: RP'ing?

Poster: Michael Surbrook <susano@otd.com>

On Mon, 28 Dec 1998 BlakHat1@aol.com wrote:

> How many of you out there caught the medieval bug through D&D?  How many of
> you still play it?  Have your SCA experiences made you a better player or DM
> in your opinion?

1 - Yes, sort of.
2 - D&D?  No.  Other games, yes.
3 - I feel my SCA experiences have made me look closer at any sort of
fantasy game world I create, in an effort to build somehting that makes
sense based on what I know life was like.  If I can base a fantasy
universe in some sort of reality, it will ome across that much more real.

Michael Limner, esq.

Michael Surbrook / susano@otd.com
http://www.otd.com/~susano/index.html
"'Cause I'm the god of destruction, that's why!" - Susano Orbatos,Orion