Twelfth Night by Shakespeare

Poster: "Garrett, William" <WGarrett@sierrahealth.com>

Hi all....
This is off topic, but I wanted to crow a bit to all my friends.....
A local community theater here in Baltimore is putting on a production of
"Twelfth Night".  My wife pointed it out to me, knowing how much i miss
acting, and said I should audition.

Well, I did.  I just got a call from the director, and he asked if I would
be interested in the part of Malvolio!  It is a wonderful part and I'm
really looking forward to it......ten years away from the stage is far too
long!

Performances will be in late Feb, early March.  I'll post more info later...

Sorry for the interuption..........tawk amongst yourselves..........

Bill Garrett
William Ringlancer