Re: Shimmy: Bootlegging, SCA style (slightly off topic)

Poster: Xena Drum <xenadrum@yahoo.com>

Thanks for the tip to that thread; I'll try to check it out.

One note in addendum; I agree that to make one copy for your personal
use is not the type of bootlegging we are being told is occurring; yet
rather the second type you mention - that which is copying to avoid
paying.

Wynnie