RE: A painting/picture?

Poster: Orville D Keys Jr <odkeys@ww-interlink.net>

I believe the painting in question is called "The Accolade".  You can usually find copies of the print in shops such as "Deck the Walls", or possibly museum shops.  Milord and I found that print and its sister (The Sendoff??) at Deck the Walls, and bought mideval style frames at the craft store.

Maeve Mac Donnell