pictures

Poster: "Christina Olmstead" <krztina@mindspring.com>

	A lot of these pictures come from the Victorian era namely the
"Pre-Raphaels" The National Gallery in Washington DC had an exhibition a yr.
ago on them and they still have lots of books in their giftshops of the
various artists. I have a number of prints up on the walls and got them
easily through a chain around here called M.J Designs. If you go to the
framing area in the store...they should have several thick volumes of prints
of all eras from Egyptian to modern :) Not sure is this helped anyone...but
I got my two cents in......btw..HAPPY NEW YEAR ATLANTIA!!!!

Sister Katherine