Re: *WH* Pennsic Seneschale's Court and Requirements This Year

Poster: Craig and Bethany <carnifex@pacbell.net>

rmhowe wrote:

> Poster: rmhowe <magnusm@ncsu.edu>
>
> http://www.pennsicwar.org/penn28/general/senletter.html
>
> No Comment, but I hear the folks on the East List Serve are a bit hot.
>
> Magnus

Hey all!  Frankly I agree with the people of the east who are hot!
What is up with this?  Have we truely become the Society for
Compulsive Authority?  I have personally never heard of such bunk!
Senechal's court?  What ever happened to the old system that the SCA
had?  Has this Seneschal ever heard of a Court of Chivalry?  I thought
that that was what they were for!

Well I have said enough I fear!

Caine Alaric