Re: *WH* Pennsic Seneschale's Court and Requirements This Year

Poster: Eli White <eliwhite@home.com>

>Frankly, after so many years, I am shocked that people would still show
>up to Pennsic wearing elf ears, or vampire fangs. Mind you, my attempts

And the reason that we still do get elf ears and such is because of the
lack of any sort of enforcement other than:  "You know, you shouldn't be
wearing those".  That is what this is trying to remedy. Every year the
Pennsic book says that you will be asked to leave the site if you are not
wearing pre-17th cen garb, but I have never once heard of it happening, all
they are doing is finally enforcing our already existing standards ...

Siegfried