RE: Pennsic Seneschal's Court and Requirements This Year

Poster: "Neal Townley (EUS)" <QUSNJT@am1.ericsson.se>

I agree... Who will watch the watchers?

Will this court will be subject to approval from the crown?

Master Niall Dolphin, OL
Moose Lodge
Barony of Windmaster's Hill
Kingdom of Atlantia
Please send E-mail to: Laurel@evilpeople.com
" Non nobis Domini non nobis sed Nomini tuo da Gloriam"
       Psalm 115 I.1 - Motto of the Knights Templar

" Not without cause does he bear the sword. He is the instrument of God
for the punishment of evildoers and for the defense of the just
In fact, when he kills evildoers, it is not homicide, but malicide
and he is considered Christ's executioner."
>From "In praise of the new knighthood"
Written by St. Bernard for the Knights Templar, 1135 A.D.