Desktop Themes

Poster: Mark Mettler <mettler@bulloch.net>

Unto the fair gentles in the Kingdom's do I Gryffri de Newmarch, of the
Forth Castle in Meridies send most cordial greetings and bearing gifts
unto all Windows 95/98 Golem users.  As an incentive for thee to come
and visit our humble website and leave a cordial greeting in our guest
book, we offer you three windows desktop themes, of your choosing at our
site.

http://www2.gasou.edu/SCA

The Knights Theme @   www2.gasou.edu/SCA/downloads/tknights.zip
The Castle Theme @ www2.gasou.edu/SCA/downloads/castle.zip
The Legend Theme @ www2.gasou.edu/SCA/downloads/legend.zip

Now we challenge thy honor and chivalry, for we shall know how many
downloads were made, and shall be able to see how many guest book entry
were made also.  While you are there, look around, join our ICQ list and
get to know us.  We are a humble group of scholars who wish to be known
amongst you.

Gryffri de Newmarch
My device: Per fess embattled argent and azure, a griffon rampant sable
between four annulets, two and two, gules and a cross moline argent.
--
"il est bon de frotter et limer notre cervelle contre celle d'autrui."