HTML mail

Poster: "Brett W. McCoy" <bmccoy@lan2wan.com>

Can I make a request that folks using HTML-based email make sure that HTML
encoding is turned off before clicking that send button?  I've gotten
several messages today that were quite difficult to read because my mail
software (pine on a Unix system) doesn't do HTML rendering, as I'm sure
many other folks out also do not do.  Many thanks in advance!

Istvan Dragosani
                                         http://www.lan2wan.com/~bmccoy
"The Number of UNIX installations has grown to 10, with more expected."
   -- The UNIX Programmer's Manual, 2nd Edition, June, 1972