Re: Pennsic Seneschale's Court and Requirements This Year

Poster: Logan and/or Arielle <sirlogan@mail.clt.bellsouth.net>

rmhowe wrote:

> Poster: rmhowe <magnusm@ncsu.edu>
>
> http://www.pennsicwar.org/penn28/general/senletter.html
>
> No Comment, but I hear the folks on the East List Serve are a bit hot.
>
> Magnus

So I looked at this site very briefly and I am left with three burning
questions;

1. should those that refuse (not those that are misinformed, are educated
and comply) to follow the rules be shown leniency?

2. since the violations listed don't pertain to those I am responsible for,
is this really going to adversely effect Pennsic for me/them?

3. should I worry about it, or, just continue to follow the rules at
Pennsic, make sure that those I am responsible for are educated as to the
rules at Pennsic, and continue to schedule work weekends every year for the
further enjoyment of Pennsic?

Regards,

Duke Logan

ps I think I already know the answers by the way

--

Vis,  Fortitudo, Prudentia