Re: Period Card Decks Info needed

Poster: AEdric the Grene <AEdric@mindspring.com>

>Poster: David KUIJT <kuijt@umiacs.umd.edu>
>
>As for tarot decks, they are period, and there are a fairly large number
>of commercial reproductions of period and period-like tarot decks
>available.  However, one note -- tarot decks were used for playing card
>games in period, not for any occult or cartomantic use.  There is no

OK, so I'm curious, are the rules for playing with Tarot decks available
somewhere?  Anyone?  I've always been curious how the so-called "Major
Arcana" cards would be used in games and would to try some play since my
modern self enjoys card games so thoroughly (especially the incredibly
modern Bridge).

AEdric the Grene