Re: cheap fabric and Bad Generalizations

Poster: "Michael Jeffrey Looney" <barderic@mailcity.com>

I meant this as a public, but accidently sent it private.

>I'll have to agree with Rowan on this one.  I just graduated this past
June, and with the exception of a six pack and a couple of bottles of
champagne, alcohol was not among my chief expenditures as a college
student, and the same can be said for just about every other member in
my former group.  Most people who are interested find the money if they
have to give up most of their other interests, those who aren't really
all that interested make up the "Well I don't have any money thats why I
don't have *x*" while their spending money on beer, pizza and rock
concerts (we won't even get into those who say "I don't have any money"
as they drive around in their brand new BMW/Mercedes/Porsche).   It may
take a while longer, but if you want it, you find a way to make it
happen.

-James<

Okay!
let's do a little run down of expenses, from a sollege student, shall we?
I earn, approx, $150 a week.
$40 goes to rent.
$50 for food (breakfast, lunch, AND dinner all week)
$50 for gas (my job IS driveing for 6 hours a day, 3 in the early morning and 3 in the afternoon).
That gives me $10 to play with at the end of the week, and that usually has to be saved for some event or another that's liks weeks down the line (I save to pay for my lady and I to attend the event, as well as other expenses we incure at said event).

Is this about accurate for the other college students out there??

Always,
Tristan
---
Tristin de Roquelaure ("idiot savant")