North Carolina UNC-TV

Poster: "Mohajerin, Leila" <mohaj001@onyx.dcri.duke.edu>

Greetings!
Once again UNC-TV(RTP area of central North Carolina), will be holding
their annual fund drive and have asked us to assist them by answering
the phones one evening.
We are currently scheduled for Thursday, March 4th (sorry Elvegast, I
tried) from 6:30 till 11:15 pm.  If you can dress up in your spiffy garb
and help, even if you are unable to stay till the end, drop me a line
and I will put you on the list.  (The list needs your mundane name, home
address including ZIP, and your phone number.)
It's really a lot of fun!

I posted an earlier announcement to the Windmasters' Hill list with the
date being the 11th but managed to change it out of the Gulf Wars/Spring
Break week.  So, if you get that message, the date is REALLY March 4th!

And speaking of the Windmasters' Hill list....has any one received
anything on that this week?  Is the server down or have I just been
dropped?

Sveva la Lucciola