Y1K Section in last weeks WSJ

Poster: Ric & Joanne Loll <rics_am_cafe@geocities.com>

Greetings friends...

	I was just sitting in the corner reading this fine broadsheet about the
turn of the FIRST Millenium.  It was published by the "Wall Street
Journal", dated Monday, January 1, 1000.  It appeared in my hands on
January 11th.
	It has some wonderful articles on Spice Goals - Seafarers from Asia
Delight Europe's Elite with Exotic Flavorings; No Apocolypse Now;  The
Outlook - It's Education, Stupid: Why East Leads West.  The What's News
column is most interesting, with Vikings leading the Business and Finance
section.

	Did anyone else catch this?  It's a hoot!
	After I finish this stout I must head out to find this Wall Street...

Ld Magnus McKinley     rics_am_cafe@geocities.com
Storvikee by choice
Brewer by Fate - Questions on brewing answered promptly