Online Royalty Site?

Poster: SCAVard@aol.com

I was surfing around, visiting other Kingdom's sites, and I came across a very
nicely done site for their Mediterranean Majesties, the King and Queen of the
Middle.

http://www.midrealm.org/royalty

The thing which caught my eye was the award recommendations page.  It's done
very nicely, has pull-down menus which you can use to identify yourself, who
you're recommending, what you're recommending them for and why, and a whole
host of other niceties.  Apparently they've cross-linked to this site is to
the Midrealm OP, because once you've identified the Gentle you're
recommending, their database spits out a listing of all previous Middle awards
(and dates) that the Gentle has received.

It's also cross-linked to their Kingdom Calendar, because you're presented
with a list of ALL upcoming events and get to pick and choose as many as you
wish.

All in all, it's verrrry spiff.  Can we do something like that here?

// Vard //
Lord Edvard Gayer
Chronicler, Dun Carraig