RE: Y2K meets Y1K (not really about either)

Poster: "Stapelton,  Gregory" <gregory.stapleton@funb.com>

I don't have my own hosting service, but I'd like to recommend you check
Interland.  I've been very happy with their service and their prices are
extremely reasonable.  (Not affiliated with them in any way other than a
happy customer.)  http://www/interland/net

YIS,
Gawain Kilgore