Re: Introduction Protcol

Poster: Chris Mayer <csminter@hickory.net>

> Be prepared for folk to call you only by your medeival name, likely
> into modern settings as well. Many folk, like myself, have a capcity
> to remember only one of your names.

    And interestingly, I find that people's SCA names, which they have
chosen them selves, seem to "fit" them much better, & more memorably, than
their mundane ones.   Among people I know, "Michael" can turn dozens of
heads (including many notables), but "Olaf", or "Forgal", or "Thorvald",
will get the one I want.

TTFN,

Julitta