Re: Fw: Mercs for Hire!

Poster: "Neil Maclay" <nmaclay@hotmail.com>

Hiring professional services is not dishonrable nor is being
hired to provide such services as long as the service that is
provided is honorable and competant. ( Hey, I make my living
as a consultant ). In numerous wars I have fought along side
of several mercenary households. The ones that train hard like
Anglesey or Argent Company give good value.

The question that I have about the House of Ishee is, are they
any good? Prehaps anyone who wishes to augment the forces he
brings to the field should ask for references as well as resumes.

Master Malcolm MacMalcolm - Marshal
( Just say MMMMM... )