Fighting level

Poster: macgregor@hell-labs.com (MacGregor)

My two cents.

Everyone has said that the fighting level in Atlantia is very High and I
believe this to be true.  One thing I have notice as I have been getting
better is when I am throwing a proper blow and using my hips correctly the
shot has much more energy on it. I did not through it hard. I just through
it correctly and it had force behind it. At Pennsic early in the week I saw
during a melee a fighter block a shot from a knight and slide his sword in
and touched the knights grill. Well needless to say when the knight clubbed
the fellow in the top of the helm he was a little up set. This touching of
the knight grill was not a blow. Should he have taken it?  I do not think
so. To use a touch kill or even a standard of very light contact would mean
people could through silly little shots that in real life would not have
been used.

I have had and will continue to have more then my share of bruises (At least
until my defense gets better).  I have also been hit excessively. In general
I will tell the person so and go on and that is how it should be.

Donald MacGregor