Re: True SCA Story?

Poster: "Joyce A. Baldwin" <jocetta@ibm.net>

This sounds rather like a couple of stories I was told when I first moved
to the East in AS XIV about Sir Vissivald Selkirson's encounters with the
National Guard.  I don't know how true they were even then, but as I recall
finding them moderately amusing.  I won't recount them as my wetware memory
circuits bear a strong resemble to Swiss cheese, but someone else who was
around back then might remember them more clearly.

Jocetta

At 03:42 PM 2/10/99 EST, you wrote:

>Poster: SCAVard@aol.com
>
>This has been floating around some of the other SCA lists for the last couple
>of days, so many may have seen this already.  It sounds like an urban legend,
>but even if not, it's a good read!
>
>-Vard

Joyce A. Baldwin
Diva Extraordinaire

In the Society for Creative Anachronism:
Lady Jocetta Thrushleigh of Rowansgarth
Exchequer, Canton of Buckston on Eno