Re: Acknowledgement

Poster: Baron Bran MacConroai & Baroness Lasair Burke <wolffire@bellsouth.net>

Greetings ,
                  I  Guess the only thing I can say is chill people. I wear Min.
armour ,I fight all the time with newbies and high end fighters and have never
been hurt.  Ive been fighting for 6 years and travel widely never had a problem.
Ive traveled with His Grace Logan and never had any problems. Ive traveled with
a lot of people to alot of diff. kingdoms. no problem. I teach one way take
light and hit with thunder. Not one of my students never had any problems.  All
the crowns  Ive fought in and been to theres been no problems.  All in all I see
no problems let it die.

                                            In service to the Dream
                                            Baron Bran MacConroai