Acknowledgement

Poster: "Susan and Frank Downs" <sfdowns@pinn.net>

----------
From: "Susan and Frank Downs" <sfdowns@pinn.net>
To: blackwoulfe@bellsouth.net
Subject: Re: Acknowledgement
Date: Thu, Feb 11, 1999, 12:02 AM

Your Excellency,

Once again, I reiterate: I have never questioned his Grace's fighting, his
honor or his person; to do so would impugn my own honor and I am not so
stupid as not to know that.  What I continue to claim is that the attitude
conveyed by his words is harmful to the art of fighting as it is practiced
in Atlantia.  If his Grace needs anything from you, I would think that it
would be to read more carefully and consider your responses with more
prudence.  Wasn't it you who commanded us to "chill?"

I am very pleased to hear that you and your friends never have problems, but
I and apparently others  have seen problems.  Are ours supposed to go away
because you haven't had any?  Mustn't there be some reason why this
perception exists?  Do you think that I and a bunch of other people just
jumped up and said, "Let's pick on Atlantia and Duke Logan?"  Again, I have
no personal quarrel with his Grace, it's his words and the ideas behind them
that I take exception to.

In service to Atlantia I remain,

Baron Takenoshita Naro