True Stories?

Poster: GUNDSPHOTO@aol.com

 I heard that after the knife bounced off the scadians shirt front he said,"Do
you want to see the big red S on my chest?"  Then the mugger ran away.
Gabrielle

    I heard the one about the guy who was coming home from some fighter
practice and still had on some armor (chain mail?) under his coat.  When
the fool that tried to mug him ran into that armor with his knife, his
eyes got wide and he ran off.  I also heard the same story with an
embellishment at the end that the fighter pulled out his own dagger and
chased the guy yelling curses in gaelic for a couple of blocks... but he
let him get away because he was laughing too hard.

Elsa