Crown Tourney Event Information - 5/1/99

Poster: "Genie Grimm" <genie@vt.edu>

Greetings all to those inside this Cheapside Tavern from Baroness Isabel
d'Avignon in the snow capped mountains of Black Diamond.

I have updated the web page for Atlantian Crown Tournament this May first
here in Black Diamond (Buena Vista, VA).  The page includes pictures of the
site and facilities (it was a bit cloudy that morning so forgive the grey
skyline).  Further information and the complete event announcement are also
online.  Feel free to peruse at your leisure.

Any day now, I hope to have a complete feast menu and details on hotels in
the area.  There is ample space for camping in both period and modern style.
As warned in the flyer, May 1 is Washington and Lee's Alumni Weekend and
250th Anniversary.  Hotel space will be limited and most likely 30 minutes
from the site in Staunton or northern Roanoke.

As always, if you have any questions, concerns or comments feel free to
contact me.

In humble service,
Isabel
genie@vt.edu